These Canadian made accesories are hand crafted from genuine washable Australian lambskin that will provide comfort and pressure relief for the horse and/or the rider. The fleece length is sheared to approx. 1", giving a dense pile to provide that comfort and relief. The benefits of lambskin include:
- The ability to allow air to circulate through the fibers to cool the horse and/or rider.
- The ability of wool to absorb moisture and provide pressure relief.
- Keeping the horse and/or rider drier during warmer, more humid times.
- The ability of wool to insulate during cooler times
- Wool does not have a shear (friction) factor. Any rubbing does not cause burn problems
The quilting material is Canadian made and has a high abrasion rating